- Limited Right to Use
- Editing, Deleting and Modification
The SLSP reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information, forms or other content owned by the SLSP that appear on the Site.
- Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
The SLSP provides the Site, including its Content, on an "as is," "as available," basis. The SLSP does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements with respect to the Site including, but not limited to, warranties as to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, operations, non-infringement, usefulness, completeness, accuracy and reliability. Anyone using the Site and its Contents does so at their own risk and by using the Site and the Contents agrees to indemnify the SLSP from any and all liability, loss, injury, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising from such person’s use of the Site and its Content, and any information on websites linked from this Site.
Further, the SLSP does not represent and warrant that the Site will be available or meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures or errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of your data, hardware and software and to take reasonable and appropriate precautions against viruses and other contaminating or destructive properties.
The SLSP will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, transmission, computer virus or line failure.
The SLSP will not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages whatsoever, including any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Site including its Content, even if the SLSP or an authorized SLSP representative has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Third Party Sites
- Links to this Website from Third Party Sites
Third party web sites (the “Other Sites”) are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Site, so long as the link does not portray the SLSP, its employees, or its content, products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other proprietary content, graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. At any given time, the SLSP retains the right to request that the Other Site cease such linkage and remove links immediately. The SLSP may also use technical methods to block such linkage. Whether or not linkage from an Other Site is permitted, you understand that the SLSP is not responsible for content on the Other Site.
- Requests for Permission to Reproduce/Adapt the SLSP Materials
Third party organizations interested in reproducing or adapting the SLSP website materials (including website content, pdfs, or images), must send requests via our CONTACT page form.
An SLSP representative will be in touch with you if additional information regarding the request is required, and to let you know if the request has been approved or denied. Please do not reproduce or adapt any SLSP materials without explicit consent from the SLSP. If you have any questions regarding the process, please contact us via our CONTACT page form.
- No Harmful Use
You agree not to introduce into or through the Site any program code, information or material which may be harmful to others or to the Site. You warrant that information or material that you provide to the Site electronically through your access to or use of the Site does not infringe the rights of any person or entity.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you shall not:
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or computer networks connected thereto;
- impersonate any other person or entity or make any misrepresentation or defamatory or libellous statements;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information to the Site which contains a computer virus or other code, files or programs intended in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Site, or other users;
- use the Site in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems or networks of others or attempt to gain unauthorized entry or access to any password-protected or restricted areas of the Site;
- violate any law or regulation or any generally accepted Internet practice or interfere with any other Site user's ability to use the Site and any of the services or products provided on the Site;
- forge, alter or modify in any way any of the agreements, policies or other information posted or accessible within the Site;
- delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; or
- allow others to use your subscription, user name, or password.
Any violation of the above conditions will result in termination of your access to and use of the Site.
- Termination of Site Use
The SLSP may, in its sole discretion, change, suspend or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any part of it or any of its features at any time, for any reason, without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
If your permission to use the Site is terminated by you or the SLSP for any reason, these Terms will nevertheless continue to apply and be binding upon you in respect of your prior use of the SLSP Site and your use of services through the Site and anything connected with, relating to or arising from those matters.
- Applicable Law
The Site and the agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable in the Province, without regard to conflict of law principles or your domicile, residence or physical location. Any claims, disputes or legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the Site or the agreement shall be brought solely in the courts of the Province of Ontario. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts to determine any claim, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with the Site and the agreement.